Wednesday 18 February 2009

Never give up!

I like to be real and to relate to others, so it is not difficult for me to admit that my life is sometimes far from perfect. Often, however, when things do not live up to my expectations it can get me down, I can become discouraged or feel like giving up. As I get older I find my attention more easily diverted to the failings, the gaps, the imperfections in life than to what is good and right. I am losing my shininess!!!! I was challenged and provoked today by the words of Winston Churchill, quite a number of them!!! So here are a few I thought I would share with you...

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations."

"It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right."

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

"Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam."

"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won."

"I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else!"


Love and Blessings, Sarah x

1 comment:

Leah said...

Great words Sarah!